Pages

Friday, November 04, 2005

Then and Now
The last few years have been all spent away from home.. some things have changed, others haven't....
Delhi... the first time i went away from home...I still wonder why suddenly so many people really thought I was good in studies and why they had so high expectations of me... I entered the school.... with one of the lowest grades among students there....i still found praises from all !!!! Whatever the reason... I think it has helped me a lot....even to this day.... I though I did well in most thing....well almost.... These two years had a huge impact on the way I 'think'....
Bangalore....After the failed dream tryst with 'IIT', I joined ISI not so willingly......'research'.....something that I was sure I would I would never do...I think destiny took me there... Still it was the two best years of my life....even though I saw everything but success..... I think that it was a closed world.. we did not know what there was in the larger world and were satisfied with whatever we had.... I had the best experience a person can probably get.... FAILURE..... At this stage I think that this is one thing that every individual should go through.....without failure life is definitely incomplete..... After Banglore i was sure that i can see through any kind of challenge in life..... Banglaore changed me a lot.... May be a transition from a kiddish mind to a more mature one took place there......
Have i changed ... Probabaly yes....Welll i actually dont know ..... And there hasn't been one single person who's lived with me to see the changes.... To me it's all the same.......

No comments: