Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Diwali at IIT Kharagpur
This was my second Diwali in Kharagpur..... Each time i have been just overawed by the kind of effort that IITians put for the celebration... for many it is the one single event of the year.... for others it is a waste of time and money..... I belong the first kind... I really love the dedication put into this single event... and with so much dedication how can anything in the world not be achieved!!!! Obviously it has been a huge success over the last many many years....One thing that did dishearten me and probably any other RPian or RKite was the judging...this is one sureshot way to kill the whole passion for the event..... My salute to all the students who put in even a single moment of hard work into either of Illu or rangoli.
To anyone who has not seen Illumination ... i would definitely say..... If by any chance u happen to be in Calcutta during Diwali... do come down to Kharagpur....

No comments: