Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I really hate the Comp.....
If television was the 'Idiot's Box', computer is the 'Maniacal's Box'. Anyone who's lived with me for even six months knows how much this one thing has screwed me... Probably this is the one and only addiction i have in my life.. no daru no sutta but all bakchodi on computer... be it internet be it AOE, be it quake be it baldur's gate or be it some low level games...be it audiogalaxy be it Kazaa or be it spending long hours on the net collecting photographs of my favorite actresses, you name it and i have spent hours on that thing in front of my comp...
I hope I'll change before it is too late!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I hope I'll change before it is too late!!!!!" oh!! i just wish u cud change ,but that`s u,and why the hell mi postin comments on ur blog..... i`m not encouragin u, just that i want to make u feel that there is sum1 who reads ur blog