Pages

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The way I see it.....

I hate people who drink....

I really hate people who smoke....

I really get pissed when a see some 'rascal' puke after drinking......

I really want to kill a person who puked/fell in the gutter the last nite and during the next lunch says that he was perfectly fine.....

Most of the friends of mine... even the ones who seemed to be very strong at their resolve have taken to drinking..... Unfortunately, some of my closest friends(even those of the past) find it good....

It might sound paradoxical but Madhushala is one novel i have liked most!!!

When I say drink/smoke it means anything more than once in a month....

I want to write much more on this one... but then who will read a 10000 word essay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true.. I wil actually murder sum1 sumday 4 dis..i too hate des both more than nythng else..among d two i hate drinkin more..give me a sword wen sumbody is drunk near me..i m pretty sure i wil rip him off..bipul sah