Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

Do u know me?

Things that u may or may not know about me... YET!!!!!!!!
Dont know how much u agree but then these are a few things about me..........
  1. I would like to be remembered as a good man rather than a successful man..........
  2. I hate drinking/doping more than most other things.....................
  3. I hated Engineering..... (most of it) but the irony is that I run an institute for aspiring Engineers :D
  4. I am a Big fan of ... Sachin, Rehman, Amitabh and Aish in that order. (I think Sachin has gained prominence over the rest in a huge way. Rehman continues to be admired.. but he seems to have forgotten us :( )
  5. I love teaching more than any other thing these days. (I need to get a life :D)
  6. I dont like when people want to change me... (Love me or hate me for that!)
  7. I dont like reading in most forms.... be it novels or long essays or long blogs... Of the very little reading that I have done, I loved Madhushala n Jonathan Livingston Seagull (I Have started liking reading novels... Have read only Fountain Head and Kite Runner)
  8. I dislike people who are artificial n generally avoid them.....
  9. I Hate to study for the exams...... I really really do....
  10. I have always thought that people have over-rated me.... far more than what I am worth.....
  11. I generally make a lot of friends......
  12. I am very bad at chosing clothes and matching them......
  13. I generally dont see movies.... except a few ..... that i decide on the trailers.....
  14. I like to study about the Stock Markets..............
  15. I love the Great Indian Development story and hope that it last for another 100 yrs and beyond..............
  16. I admire beauty in any form.... but am more of a silent admirer.....
  17. I want to learn art someday
  18. I am a bit shy... when it comes to girls.......
  19. I dont like the new breed of bollywood actresses who thrive on nudity and sex.... I think that bollywood has shifted from sensuality to vulgarity........ and i really hate it....
  20. I cant live alone .... (without friends.... one of whom is my comp)
  21. I hate religious extremism of any form..... Hindu/Islamic/Khalsa/Christian etc...etc....
  22. I am a computer addict... and love most things that have to do with technology...............
  23. I Love(d ?) Mathematics......... Dont know if I still love it.... but i would like to believe that I do......... The only regret i ever had is of not having cleared INMO.....
  24. I have stolen a book from one of my friends in my school......
Edited: 27th April 2011
I will try to keep adding here... even though I dont think many people wud be interested....

This idea was taken from Sudhanshu's Friend.... Shreyas

12 comments:

kaushik said...

of course we are interested:P..keep posting...though there was nothing that raised an eyebrow in these....cmon kd give us some juicy stuff :D

Savi said...

i have never come across a more honest self assessment...way to go!

Anonymous said...

Nice to know you in such simple simple words.. while reading I thought of Pratyush Tiwari.. on last hostel day, maine uska ek book chaamp liya tha, out of anger and frustation.

Anonymous said...

Loved the post. B-)

Some of the points very much reminded me of exactly my opinion on those subjects. ;-)

Keep writing more.

Akand said...

OMG... this is so awesome :) Can i copy this idea from and put it up on my blog too?

Manoj Choudhury said...

Nishant point number 20 dekh aur soch ki ye kitna ironical hai..tu is mentioned friend ke liye election wale din office aaya aur poori raat akele office mein bitayee...

D-karan.... said...

book likho bhaiya book... maths pe nahi.... aapke maahaan khayalato pe... love you...:p ;)

BigBen said...

Nice :)

Pratyush Tiwary said...

Very nice. I also hate exams but I love reading :)

Sudipto Sannigrahi said...

Great blog .... and you are a great person Nishant

Arjit said...

KD I can copy most of the points and post it for myself ......"Give us some juicy stuff" :P

Amrita said...

:P ... except the last point most of them are well predictable..